- This event has passed.
HEALTHCARE/PHARMA CONFERENCE: PMRC Newark
February 5 - February 6
The Pharma Market Research Conference is the best-in-class conference for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic market research executives. This conference has been established as the industry leader.
- Unparalleled Networking: Meet hundreds of your peers from the US and around the world in one place at one time. There is no other place to meet all the established and emerging industry leaders in just two days.
- Superior Speakers: Learn and discuss key industry news and challenges with senior level speakers. The depth of knowledge of our speaking faculty can’t be found anywhere else.
- Expansive Coverage: With multiple sessions (presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops), we cover every topic from top to bottom–from global industry macro issues to strategies to tactical issues in the US, Europe, and Canada. With so many parallel, concurrent sessions to choose from, each participant may tailor their agenda to fit their specific needs. So whether you’re a seasoned professional with 20 years of experience, or a new entrant to this field, your conference experience will be designed just for you.
- Exclusive, High Level Attendance: As the only truly focused Pharma Market Research conference, we boast the most intimate setting of high level executives. We have the highest ratio of industry practitioners (pharma biotech, medical device and diagnostics) of any pharma market research conference, and we keep the setting casual and intimate.
- Network Driven Sponsorships and Exhibition: We limit the exhibition hall to only the premier solution providers. Our limited capacity for exhibition ensures strong networking opportunities and a robust ROI. Every year industry practitioners meet with our vendors to find solutions to their current projects as well as to staff for their projected needs for the following year.
For more information on the agenda, speakers, and registration, click the link below.