The 2nd Annual Graphene Automotive 2020 conference is set to become the world’s leading exhibition and conference exclusively for graphene researchers and automotive manufacturers to meet and explore new uses of graphene in automotives, and to address the specific challenges associated with the commercialization of graphene for use in a multitude of new applications.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Graphene availability, market supply, and demand forecasts
- New markets and the commercialization of graphene automotive applications
- Quality and standardization of graphene materials to meet commercial needs
- New developments in manufacturing processes and material integration techniques
- Latest methods, results, and new developments in graphene-based composites
- End-user automotive manufacturer case studies and successful applications
For more information on speakers, agenda, and registration, click the link below.