Emerging Asian economies will continue to develop rapidly in 2018, delivering substantial gains in wealth and production capacity.
Although executives managing the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region will have to track a variety of factors—China will undergo a major leadership transition, India’s business environment will shift with implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST), and saber rattling on the Korean peninsula will create considerable uncertainty—they should nevertheless expect to see substantial white space open across the region.
Unfortunately, even in this rapid-growth setting, multinationals will not find it easy to expand profitably. As competition in the region intensifies, executives will have to test the assumptions underpinning their Asia strategies and strengthen underdeveloped organizational capabilities to stay ahead of their peers.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for the Asia Pacific region
- How will the country and sub-regional outlooks for key markets like China, India, and ASEAN evolve
- What actions do executives need to prioritize in order to succeed in this market
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 50-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases