Risk factors have abated in the CIS region as energy prices rise, political stability has been maintained throughout the economic crisis, and growth drivers improve across the board.
Russia’s continued growth in 2018 is likewise critical to these regional economies as export demand picks up and remittance flows recover more strongly.
More stability and growth, albeit muted, will increase the region’s investment attractiveness while allowing for greater predictability in strategic planning compared to earlier years.
Businesses should refresh their customer segmentation strategies and set in place long-term plans for the region as the recovery takes hold.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for the Commonwealth of Independent States
- How will the country-level outlooks for CIS markets like Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Tajikistan evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 34-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases