The global outlook has stabilized considerably over the last year as emerging markets continue a gradual recovery and developed markets demonstrate resilience to politically driven disruptions.
However, multinational executives should not grow complacent — Chinese growth continues to moderate, the Federal Reserve is tightening monetary policy, and the Trump administration continues to drive uncertainty.
Management priorities will continue to focus on assessing the right risk-adjusted market opportunities, building the right commercial capabilities, and developing effective market-monitoring capabilities across the organization.
What you will learn
- What is the business outlook for key markets driving the global economy
- Which macroeconomic and geopolitical drivers matter most in 2018
- How multinational executives should adapt their strategies going forward
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 72-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases