DuckerFrontier’s 2019 events to watch are the downside and upside scenarios that multinational companies should evaluate to ensure that their strategic plans are resilient when the unexpected occurs. This report is a companion to the base-case scenarios outlined in our Global Outlook for 2019 and our most recent Regional Outlooks.
While our base-case scenarios for 2019 indicate a broad-based global economic recovery, downside risk events are interconnected in ways that can lead to far-reaching, abrupt shifts in the global demand environment. The threat of new trade barriers imposed by the US is tangible, and major economies face domestic fragilities that could significantly impact global trade flows. The interconnectedness of our events to watch for 2019 should add urgency for multinational companies to engage in scenario-analysis exercises and develop robust contingency plans.
What you will learn
- What are the top global events to watch for 2019
- What are the downside, base case and upside scenarios to prepare for
- Which disruptors lie ahead in 2019?
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 90-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases