As South Africa is exposed to slower macroeconomic growth, intensifying competition, rising costs, and shifting government policy, companies need to find new pockets of sales growth. Major developments affecting the economy and operating environment are also changing the opportunity landscape.
South Africa’s largest sectors are evolving, creating new opportunities proactive businesses can capitalize on to identify new and emerging pockets of demand from consumers, businesses, and government.
What you will learn
- What are the new dynamics of South Africa’s business landscape
- How industry-specific changes are creating new opportunities
- Understand how to win in a slow growth environment
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 34-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases