Currency volatility, competitive pressures, and more price-sensitive customers are pressuring multinational companies’ emerging-market pricing processes and strategies.
In this environment, companies cannot afford to make slow, ad hoc, and tactical decisions on pricing, as these could cost both market share and profitability. Instead, companies should improve their global pricing processes to make more efficient, locally informed decisions on prices that are driven by strategic objectives, rather than short-term concerns.
This report analyzes where companies’ pricing processes fall short in emerging markets and provides frameworks, tools, benchmarking data, and case studies on how to improve them.
The report also includes a series of case studies on tactics companies can use to improve the effectiveness of their pricing in an environment of high currency volatility.
What you will learn
- What does it take to build an effective pricing strategy for emerging markets today
- How can companies select the pricing tactics most suited to their strategy
- Understand actionable case studies, management frameworks, and exclusive benchmarking data
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 79-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases