Multinationals’ success in ASEAN will depend heavily on their ability to develop local talent. Unfortunately, few companies have developed talent strategies adapted to the region’s unique landscape.
In this report, we outline a workforce planning process and a set of four tactics that will help companies to avoid talent bottlenecks and tailor their talent programs to ASEAN’s regional nuances.
What you will learn
- What imperatives are most important for ASEAN strategy
- DuckerFrontier’s four-step process for effective workplace planning
- How to address ASEAN’s talent market nuances
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 24-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases