A combination of slower economic growth and still-low purchasing power in Sub-Saharan Africa has resulted in many multinational companies (MNCs) seeing disappointing results in the region even as expectations remain high. While external conditions are partly to blame, multinationals’ strategies are poorly adapted to a slower-growth environment.
To accelerate growth and take advantage of the demand created by SSA’s consumers for consumer goods, healthcare, and some B2B products, MNCs need to pressure-test their existing strategies and fix inefficiencies that hinder competitiveness.
For companies whose strategies in SSA are about creating profitable scale, getting their value proposition and route to market right are essential for realizing the market’s vast potential. This report identifies which operational aspects are essential for creating sustainable profitable scale in Sub-Saharan Africa and offers case studies of companies that have successfully done so
What you will learn
- Why have companies struggled to realize opportunities in the region
- What key factors do businesses need to get right in the region
- How have companies built winning strategies for the Sub-Saharan African region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 64-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases