China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is an infrastructure development plan that will have global ramifications. It will affect connectivity and competition within and across markets for years to come. No country or sector is off-limits.
This report will help companies understand the initiative, identify the opportunities and risks it will create, and distinguish the geographies that are likely to be most impacted. Executives should use this report to align internal stakeholders and evaluate the BRI’s implications for global and regional businesses.
What you will learn
- What executives need to know about BRI
- How will BRI impact the global business landscape for multinational companies
- Which actions should business leaders take to prepare for likely future scenarios
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 27-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases