As multinational companies expand their market presence in China, local distribution partners are crucial due to their advantages in local networks and market expertise.
However, China has a very fragmented distribution landscape bearing various local-market nuances, making it difficult for multinational executives to design an effective indirect channel strategy.
With this in mind, DuckerFrontier has built a three-pronged strategic framework and compiled 15 case studies illustrating how MNCs and local companies have successfully improved their distribution management in China by enhancing indirect channel design, aligning indirect channel incentives, and offering distributors essential support.
What you will learn
- What is unique about China’s distribution landscape
- How is the distribution landscape in China likely to evolve
- Which companies have successfully developed best practices for distributor management in China
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 42-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases