After a few years of restructuring local operations to protect profitability during Latin America’s slowdown, companies are shifting their focus toward increasing the effectiveness of their organizational footprints in the region. Most companies will focus on improving the responsiveness of their organizations to market changes and customer demands by further localizing decision making and enabling functions, reconfiguring sales territories and building more focused sales teams, and doubling down on the use of digital tools to power their commercial strategies.
This benchmarking report examines the practices of almost 40 multinationals operating in Latin America, providing a clear perspective on organizational footprint trends and the most common organizational design features.
What you will learn
- The role of organizational design in strategic planning
- Organizational footprint trends in Latin America
- Actions for multinationals to take to succeed in global markets
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 47-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases