China is currently undergoing a once-in-a-lifetime transition to a consumption- and services-based growth model. To facilitate this transition, the government has embarked on an ambitious urbanization drive to turn tens of millions of rural farmers into urban consumers.
The government has a detailed blueprint outlining how it intends to implement this project. A key component is targeting city clusters as the country’s core economic structure over the coming years.
Companies who familiarize themselves with this program and adopt a clustering strategy of their own will benefit from additional scale and a more efficient use of resources.
To that end, DuckerFrontier has developed a tool that will enable multinationals to identify the cities and clusters of most value to their business. Executives should consider using this tool to align their organization’s approach to China with the government’s city-cluster development model.
What you will learn
- Why city-level is the ONLY way to approach China moving forward
- How to determine which city clusters represent the greatest opportunity
- Understand key areas of adjustment across sales, distribution and talent
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 43-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases