Market conditions remain positive, but the economy is distinctly more downbeat compared to 2017/2018 because of a less favorable external environment. Improving domestic economic fundamentals and supportive government policies ensure solid growth and greater competition, but slower exports and relatively elevated inflation undermine potential.
Construction and healthcare will continue to offer opportunities for MNCs, whereas demand for industrials will be sluggish. Renewed political risks such as a US-EU auto trade war and a collapse of the ruling coalition could disrupt growth prospects.
What you will learn
- Key trends to watch in the region through 2019
- Industry-specific impacts of key trends on your business
- Actions for your business to take to help manage changes in the market
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 21-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases