Brexit will disrupt business as usual in the UK, as well as multinationals’ planning in such a critical market in their global portfolios. Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), healthcare & life sciences, chemicals, industrial manufacturers, and technology MNCs are all exposed to Brexit and its ramifications in various ways.
Building a Brexit plan that helps them address these challenges doesn’t require huge teams or significant resource allocation, however. To make preparing for Brexit less daunting, multinationals should follow a structured process and select the most essential steps.
This report recommends simple, actionable steps companies can take to prepare for Brexit and build Brexit plans quickly and efficiently, even if resources are limited.
What you will learn
- Detailed 6-step process to build your Brexit plan
- Implications for multinationals – understand your exposure
- An actionable Brexit planning template to use right away
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 65-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases