India is drawing increased international attention as one of the most resilient economies in an uncertain global economic environment. However, given the size and complexity of the market, there are substantial economic disparities within the country.
Additionally, gradual liberalization and rapid decentralization are exacerbating already-significant regional differences. These factors make a state-level strategy acutely important for India.
With this in mind, DuckerFrontier developed a three-step framework for companies to prioritize and categorize states in India based on opportunity and business fit, allowing executives to make more informed decisions and strengthen their India strategic plans.
What you will learn
- The importance of undertaking a subnational prioritization exercise for India
- DuckerFrontier’s three-step market prioritization framework
- How to categorize states to achieve economies of scale in operations
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 41-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases