Kazakhstan is set to exit its severe slowdown in 2017 thanks to a minimal increase in energy prices and rising public investment. Gradually improving domestic demand, primarily in the industry sector, will offer more opportunities to investors in 2017.
Multinational companies can get ahead of the competition to capitalize on growing opportunities into 2018 by increasing their focus on their channel and targeting more resilient customer segments.
What you will learn
- What are the 3 key trends businesses need to prepare for
- How to defend against emerging downside risks
- Understand how companies across industries can take action now
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 15-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases