Even the best-laid plans are frequently upended by unexpected economic and political events, especially in international markets.
Companies that adapt quickly and smoothly to market surprises incorporate external leading indicators into their regular management dashboards and business-review cadence, and apply disciplined course-correction processes.
This report presents frameworks and leading practices that prepare a global organization to quickly minimize risk and seize opportunities when the unexpected occurs.
What you will learn
- A step-by-step system to monitor key markets for change
- How businesses can build contingency plans to minimize risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Leverage actionable diagnostics to assess organizational effectiveness
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 56-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases