Multinationals operating in emerging markets have a significant opportunity to combat pressures on commercial performance from heightened competition, more demanding customers, and slower economic growth by improving the overall management of their value-added service (VAS) provision.
Companies that track the right VAS metrics, identify and optimize the components of customer value from their VAS, and manage VAS strategically to sustain differentiation across time tend to see higher gains in wallet share, profitability, and top-line growth.
This report combines survey results from more than 200 multinational executives with extensive primary and secondary research to deliver data-driven recommendations on how to more effectively monetize value-added services in emerging markets.
What you will learn
- Why now is the time for companies to pay attention to Value-Added Services
- What are best practices to commercialize Value-Added Services
- How can multinational companies launch new Value-Added Services and effectively manage their lifecycle
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 72-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases