Poland outperformed its regional peers in 2018 and grew by 5.1% YOY, and it will continue to expand, albeit at a slower pace, in 2019 on the back of strong consumer spending, elevated industrial production, and strong inflows of EU funding. Consumer spending will continue to be a key driver for growth and will support robust industrial expansion.
Despite new investment incentives, private investment growth will remain sluggish and will be centered around areas that benefit from increased EU funding inflows. The 2019 general elections will most likely be won by the ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party, but the possibility of facing a united opposition will prompt the government to continue to implement expanded social programs.
What you will learn
- Three key trends we expect to see in Poland through 2019
- Market scenarios for your strategic planning needs
- Impacts of key trends on your business, broken down by industry
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 22-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases