Southeast Asia has a rapidly developing digital ecosystem that provides MNCs with wide-reaching online channels for customer engagement. With a successful digital plan, both B2B and B2C companies can better drive sales and marketing efforts by improving demand generation, enhancing customer service, and collecting customer insight.
As the second report in DuckerFrontier’s two-part series on digital customer engagement in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), this analysis offers insights on the most critical regional trends shaping the ASEAN-5’s future digital development and 10 case studies on effective digital tactics deployed by MNCs and local players, to help companies design a targeted digital plan for the region.
What you will learn
- How is ASEAN’s digital development unique
- What are the greatest challenges for companies interested in expanding their digital footprint in ASEAN
- Which proven case studies can companies from across industries implement to win in ASEAN
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 34-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases