Pressure on multinationals to manufacture locally in a diverse range of emerging markets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) has been intensifying over the past several years.
Because of strategic and resource constraints, EMEA leaders often face dilemmas in selecting which markets require a shift toward local production in this environment.These will only become more acute in the next several years, so EMEA leadership teams need a structured, objective process to assess which markets they should prioritize for localization.
This report provides context about what to expect in terms of localization conditions going forward, as well as a structured framework for evaluating and comparing candidates for localization. This is helpful not only for balancing conflicting demands from within the organization, but also for narrowing down the countries that truly deserve the resource- and time-intensive feasibility analysis for local manufacturing.
What you will learn
- What are the main pressures businesses face in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region
- How will localization pressures force companies to rethink their future trajectories
- Which countries will be impacted the greatest
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 64-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases