As the Russian market exits its severe downturn and stabilizes, businesses are increasingly pressured to boost sales.
However, the weak economic recovery in the next several years will limit growth opportunities for businesses, who must increasingly optimize their channels to hit targets and beat the competition.
This report helps business leaders understand how best to proactively capitalize on the changes in the channel landscape. In particular, firms need to find ways to collaborate with their local partners and improve partner capabilities
What you will learn
- What does the current distribution landscape in Russia look like
- Which business capabilities do local distributors tend to lack
- Understand how the landscape will evolve with increasing partner sophistication and emerging channels like e-commerce
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 42-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases