Sub-Saharan African markets, like other global emerging markets, are under economic pressure as a result of low oil prices, a strong US dollar, and the slowdown in China. This has created a “new normal” for growth in Sub-Saharan Africa, in which some markets will fall behind, while others will remain attractive.
Companies should reassess their market portfolios to ensure that they are focusing on the countries that not only provide the largest opportunity and best fit for their businesses, but that are also resilient against external shocks. This report arms business leaders with an actionable process, framework and template to prioritize markets in Sub-Saharan Africa.
What you will learn
- What is the true potential of Sub-Saharan Africa for your business
- Which markets represent the greatest opportunity for your business
- Understand how companies can incorporate important internal and external considerations into their planning process
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 29-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases